First, the printer. Vision Graphics in Loveland is printing the books. We just got notice yesterday that the printing and binding has been completed. They are now boxing the books for delivery! Pretty exciting, huh!!
The party planners have been hard at work, preparing a great launch celebration that's worthy of the effort and the cause that we are supporting. The books will be unveiled at the event and distribution will begin to those that reserved a copy. Here are some updated details on the launch event....
- Location: Cornerstone Church, 1190 South Lashley Lane, Boulder
- Date & Time: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- What: Meet book authors, members of the homeless services community, mingle, enjoy wine and hors d'oeuves, celebrate, and get your book autographed!
- Tickets: Will be available online as soon as some system delays are resolved.
- Price: $55 includes admission for one, and one book. $75 includes admission for two, and one book.
- Author Price: $35 includes admission and one book. An author's guest will be admitted for $20.
- Book Price: $35.
- Official invitations: The planners are busily working on creating a marketing flyer for the launch event, as well an Evite invitation.
Be sure to tell your friends and associates about the event, AND about their ability to reserve a copy of the book. Remember, no money is due until the books are available. Send contact information, including the quantity of books desired, to David@DMPageImages.com and you will be placed on the reservation list.