A big THANKS to our major sponsors, all of whom will be recognized in the book:
- Boulder Valley Rotary Club - A vibrant group that shares lunch each Tuesday with engaging speakers and a true camaraderie. Hunger and homelessness in our community are top focus areas.
- CI International - A training and professional development firm that offers consulting, workshops, and coaching solutions to fuel exceptional performance throughout organizations.
- Community Foundation - Established in 1991 to encourage philanthropy and create opportunities to improve the quality of life in Boulder County, it has granted more than $43 million to non-profit groups since then.
- DMPage Images - A Niwot studio specializing in portrait, wedding and fine art photography. We captured all the photographs in the book.
- International Baccalaureate Programme of Niwot High School - A rigorous course of study designed to meet the academic needs of highly motivated secondary students and to promote international mindedness.
- Rotary Club of Niwot - A dynamic group of professionals devoted to serving both the local and international communities. The club meets weekly to support projects that promote the common good, and has fun doing it.
- Urban Mattress - A locally owned and family operated business that seeks to provide the best service, prices and products available while supporting the community at large.
As a result of these fine major sponsors, all the expenses of the design and production of the book will be paid. Therefore, all the money from sales of the books can go to the work of Boulder Outreach for Homeless Overflow (BOHO) and the Bridge House (formerly the Carriage House Community Table) without the need to pay extra expenses. This is a great milestone to reach!